Course Provider: GUILFORD TRAINING CENTRE PTE LTD
Mode of Training: Physical Class
Course Reference: TGS-2020513059
Upon completion of the course, the candidates will be able to:
- Evaluate the quality of wines based on viticulture and vinification processes.
- Store wines and assess the effects of storage containers.
- Review information for wine labelling errors.
- Differentiate wines based on age, viticulture and vinification processes.
- Explain how to keep up to date on industry trends in the food and beverage sector.
- Analyse wine using the 6S wine tasting method.
- Explain the tasting, assessing and maintaining the quality of wine, viticulture and vinification processes of wine, in accordance with organisational procedures and recipes, food and Workplace Safety and Health requirements.
- Identify areas of improvement in processes in wine recommendation.